Print Page | Contact Us | Report Abuse | Sign In | Join
Report A Claim
Share |

Do You Need To Report A Claim?


Accidents are stressful, but we don't think settling your insurance claim should be.  Whether you need to report a claim or want to get more information about the claims process in general, you've come to the right place!   


Report a Claim 
Online: complete online form 
Fax: send completed form to 316-267-2221
Email: send completed form to

Phone: 316-267-8383 or 800-369-6787


Kansas law requires employers to report any accident, or claimed or alleged accident, within 28 days after the receipt of such knowledge.  [K.S.A. 44-557 (a)]