||The ServSafe program is more than a certification. It's a mindset. You can feel confident knowing that ServSafe training and certification is recognized by more federal, state and local jurisdictions than any other food safety training program. ServSafe was developed by industry, for industry, and gives back to industry through the Educational Foundation. No wonder more than two million professionals rely on ServSafe every day. So should you.
Registration closes 2 weeks prior to class dates
Free ServSafe Food Handler classes though 5/31/2020
| ServSafe® Food Handler Classes - 2020
| July 22||Kansas City|| Register|
| Sept 23 ||Kansas City|| Register|
| Nov 18||Kansas City|| Register
Food Safety Matters To Your Guests, Let Them Know It Matters To You!
The Trusted Table logo assures that consumers are dining at an establishment dedicated to food safety; an integral part of the hospitality industry.
Learn more about the program or register to be a Trusted Table member.
Policies and Procedures for ServSafe Manager Class:
- Class starts promptly at the specified time and will conclude around 5:00 or when student has completed the exam.
- If you purchased a textbook, it will be shipped to you.
- You will need to bring your textbook, with the answer sheet with you to class.
- In order to take the test, you MUST have the answer sheet (unmarked).
- If you are retesting, an answer sheet will be provided to you on the day of the class.
- If you registered indicating you had a book, an answer sheet will be provided to you on the day of the class.
- If you do not bring your answer sheet or it is damaged, you will be charged $40 for a replacement at the class, if the instructor has one available.
- If you lost your book and would like to purchase another prior to class, or on the day of the class, the cost is $75. This will only be offered if the instructor has extra books. You will not be provided a free replacement if you lost or forgot your materials for class.
- It is expected that you read the textbook prior to class. In order to be fully prepared for this class, a diagnostic exam is provided. You should complete this prior to class.
- Refunds: A full refund minus a $10.00 processing fee will be issued if notification is received one week prior to the training and the books are returned in original, wrapped condition. Refunds are not available after that date.
- Student Rescheduling or Cancelling: In the event of an emergency you have six months from the original class date to reschedule and attend another scheduled training session. Registrants may also transfer the registration (with book) to another person.
ServSafe Classes are Sponsored By:
Additional Classes can be added upon request. Contact Cody Crawford with KRHA at 316.267.8383 or Gayle Price with K-State Extension at 620.421.4826 for details. Most instructors require a minimum of 10 students to schedule a class.