Connect With Us:
Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Join
Community Search
News & Press: Industry News

KDA License Renewal

Monday, January 29, 2018   (0 Comments)
Share |



Save on your food & lodging license renewal by paying online!


The Kansas Department of Agriculture (KDA), the agency that administers food and lodging establishment licenses, is working to make renewing your license as easy as possible. 

Emails with renewal information have been sent to the email addresses on file.  If you have not received an email, it is possible that they have they do not have an email or have an incorrect email on file.  Paper renewals will be mailed in late February. Remember that renewing your license online doesn’t have any service charges. However, starting this license year, renewing by paper will require a service fee of 4% of the license fee.


To pay for the 2017/18 license renewals on-line go to Renewals and click on 'New Account' prior to April 30th.

If you forget to renew by March 31, you can still bring your license current for an additional $25 fee. But, if you don’t renew by April 30, you will have to pay the application fee and possibly face additional civil penalties for operating without a license.


As of the 2017/18 license year, you will receive an e-mail containing your license, at the email address listed in the business account information.  You will need to print this license and post it where it is visible to the public.  If you do not have an email address, your license will be printed on a daily basis from the KDA office.  Please allow 7-10 days to receive it.

Please contact the program at (785) 564-6767 or if you have additional questions. 


more Calendar

ServSafe Manager - Lenexa: Sept 19

ServSafe Manager - Cimarron: Sept 24

Online Surveys
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal